Looking for parents and teenagers to join a research study
We're looking for Canadian parents and adolescents to participate in a study on text message communication being done by researchers at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
You may be eligible for the study if you:
- Are a parent or guardian of a young person aged 13-18 living in Canada
- Communicate with each other in English by text message
Your role will include:
1. You and your child meet with a research assistant virtually
2. Fill out online surveys and securely send in the text messages between you and your adolescent
3. Complete 4 short, monthly surveys
4. Fill out surveys 5 months later and securely send in parent-adolescent texts over the past 5 months
Data will be analyzed anonymously.
Compensation is provided for parents and adolescents.
If you’re interested, please contact us at CRAFT@camh.ca
- Ad Type: Wanted
community | volunteers