Seeking - Volunteers with Binge Eating
The NSHA Eating Disorder Clinic is seeking volunteers with binge eating who live in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or PEI for an online research study that is testing two treatments for binge eating.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
• Are 18 years of age or older
• Have access to a computer with an internet connection and webcam that can be used in a private area
• Are not currently receiving therapy/treatment specifically for binge eating
What is required?
• An online video meeting with a member of our research team that will help us determine your eligibility
• Three online group sessions designed to help with binge eating OR the use of a self-help book for 10 weeks
• Filling out online questionnaires
Interested in Participating?
This online survey will help us determine if you are eligible to participate in the study. First, you will need to read through the Informed Consent Form in full and decide whether you agree to participate in this study to undergo pre-screening.
To access the survey copy and paste the link into your web browser.
This survey should take about 20 minutes to complete. You can click Save and Return Later if you'd like to be emailed a link to this survey to continue filling it out at a later time.
If you have any questions please contact EDRG@nshealth.ca.
- Ad Type: Offering
community | volunteers