5 acre +/- lots in Denmark, NS (near Tatamagouche)
Great location for your summer place or year-round home. Located just seconds away from the Denmark Road, these quiet wooded lots would have been within earshot of the Sutherland Steam Mill’s steam whistle.
Rural, but not remote, this is an ideal place to escape while still being very close to all the amenities when you need them. Generous road frontage on the Sandy McKay Road.
* 1 minute from Denmark, home of Forbes Bros. Furniture and Sutherland Steam Mill. The Pork Shop is just another minute away.
* 8 minutes from Rushton’s Beach Provincial Park – enjoy the warmest waters north of the Carolina’s in the summertime
* 10 minutes from Brule Point Golf Course, Country Bread Basket Bakery & Mountain Farm U-Pick Strawberries
* 13 minutes from Village of Tatamagouche, Village of River John & Earltown General Store
* 35 minutes to Ski Wentworth
* 39 minutes to PEI Ferry
* 76 minutes to Halifax International Airport
Lot 1 – 5.1ac +/- $16,000 + HST
Lot 2 – 5.1ac +/- $16,000 + HST
Lot 3 – 5.4ac +/- $15,000 + HST
Lot 4 – 6.0 ac +/- $15,000 + HST
Lot 5 – 5.3ac +/- $15,000 + HST
Lot 6 – 5.4ac +/- $16,000 + HST
Lot 7 – 6.1ac +/- $18,000 + HST
Lot 8 – 6.5ac +/- $21,000 + HST Includes right-of-way access to the back of the property.
Lot 9 – 6.8ac +/- $22,000 + HST Includes right-of-way access to the back of the property.
Seller financing may be possible. Message me for details.
The property has been migrated and the Seller will be responsible for the costs of subdivision on closing. PID: 20017612
- Ad Type: Offering
- Size (acres): 5
real estate | land for sale