Computer/POS Service Tech - Winnipeg
AM/PM Service is Canadian owned and operated, and is one of Canada’s largest Point of Sale companies with national service coverage. AM/PM offers a wide range of services for Point of Sale (“POS”), as well as service for retail electronic peripheral systems and equipment. We provide our customers with comprehensive system solutions involving computerized terminals, PCs, Kiosks, Self Checkout, Communications and Networking, hardware and software, as well as custom applications.
AM/PM has an immediate career opportunity for a Field Service Technician in the Winnipeg area. The candidate will be responsible for install, repairs and maintenance on PC and point of sale equipment and peripherals for AM/PM’s large customer base. This is a full time permanent position that requires regular on-call shift work. The successful candidate should be a self starter and have the ability to work with limited supervision, have a good understanding of computer hardware and be customer service inclined.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Break / fix service of a wide variety of POS equipment, ATMs, as well as PC’s, printers, routers as well as a variety of other electronic peripherals
• New system refreshes
• Install, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMAC) procedure
• Manage work orders to meet customers service level agreements
• PC repair skills
• A+ Certification an asset
• Ability to logically troubleshoot equipment
• Good mechanical skills
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated
• Valid Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
• Must possess the ability to follow directions to completion, and pay close attention to details
• Ability to accurately read and complete forms
• Willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis
AM/PM Service provides a compensation package that includes benefits and a company gas card. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training on various Point of Sale Hardware Systems. We thank all applicants; however only those considered for the position will be contacted. Please respond to this ad with your resume.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Company: Kijiji
jobs | programmers, computer