Repair services for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox, Wii, Wii-U, 3DS, PS Vita, PS2, Smart Phones & Computers!
10 + Years Experience!
In-House & Pickup and Drop Service available for an additional $10 per trip!
Same Day Service on Most Repairs, See Below!
Best Choice in Edmonton for your Gaming Console Repairs!!
(Business License #139025779)
CALL OR TEXT: 780-991-5155
Drop off Location: 10820 30 St - Swing by anytime with your Console!
Business Hours: Mon-Sat - 10am-7pm, Sundays 12-5pm
Below are some of the Most Common Repairs dealt with.
If you are experiencing something not listed here feel free to call and explain you problem.
- PS4 HDMI Port Repacement - $90 (Broken HDMI, Bent Pins, Loose Connection, No Video) (1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- PS4 BLOD (Blue Light of Death) / Blinking light - $95 (May Continously Flash a Blue Light, Or Show a Blue Light and Shut off)
- No Power / No Video / No Sound - $80
- Bluray Drive Repair / Replacement - $60-$100 (Stuck Disc, Keeps Ejecting, Not Reading Disc, Object Stuck in Drive, Grinding) (1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- File System Restore Loop - $60
- Hard Drive Upgrade $100 - $150
- Freezing During Game Play - $40 - $100
- Over heating / Random Shutdown / Loud Fan - $60 / $80
- PS4 Controller Repair $20-$40 (Stuck / Sticky buttons / Unresponsive)
- Power cord - $15
Nintendo SWITCH REPAIRS
- LCD Screen Replacement - $100
- Touch Screen Replacement - $80
- Broken Charge Port Repair - $100
- Joycon Analog Joystick Replacement - $25
- Nintendo Switch Charger - $20
- Anything Else ? (Please Inquire)
- PS3 YLoD Green / Yellow / Blinking Red - $65 -$95 (Free Fan Upgrade, New Thermal Compound) (Will Save Hard Drive Data)
- Black Screen / Artifacting / Graphic Errors $65-$95 (Free Fan Upgrade, New Thermal Compound) ***Note**** Some No Video Problems Can be resolved by holding down the power on start up until you hear a 2nd Beep : )
- PS3 Bluray Drive Repair / Replacement - (Stuck Disc, Not Reading Disc, Object Stuck in Drive) - $40-$80 (30 Min Turnaround Time)
- No Power - $50 (20 Min Turaround Time)
- PS3 HDMI Port Replacment - $70 (Broken HDMI, Bent Pins, Loose Connection, No Video) ( 1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- Overheating / Random Shutdown / Loud Fan - $50-$65
- 3.55 System Installation - $40
- Hard Drive Upgrade with Data Transfer $40-$150
- "File System Restore" Loop - $40
- PS3 Power Cord - $10 / AV Cables - $10
XBOX ONE REPAIRS
- Xbox One Bluray Drive Repair / Replacement - $60-$90(Not Reading Disc, Not Sucking in Disc, Stuck Disc, Grinding Sound) (1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- Xbox One No Wifi / Controller Sync - $60 (1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- Xbox One No Power - $60
- Xbox One Over Heating - $80
XBOX 360 REPAIRS SLIM & FAT
- 3 Flashing Red Lights / E74, E73, No Video - $35 -$60 (Includes Fan Upgrade, New Thermal Compound & X-Clamp Mod)
- 2 Flashing Red Lights / Random Shutdown - $35
- DVD Drive Repair / Replacment - $40-$60 (Open Tray, Not Reading Games / Movies, Disc Tray Came off Tracks) (30 Min Turnaround Time)
- RF Module Replacement - $20 (Controllers do not sync with Console)
- Xbox 360 Power Brick - $30 Fat & $40 Slim
- Xbox 360 Hard Drives - $25-$70 (Call to check availability)
NINTENDO 3DS & 2DS REPAIRS
- 3DS Top Screen Replacement - $60 Small - $70 XL
- 3DS Bottom Screen Replacement - $50 Small - $70 XL (1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- 3DS Right or Left Bumper Buttons Unresponsive - $30 (20 Min Turnaround)
- 2DS Screen Replacement - $60 New 2ds - $90
- 3DS / 2DS Charger Socket Replacement - $50 (Will Not Charge) (30 Min Turnaround Time)
- 3DS / 2DS Card Slot Replacement - $40 - $60 (Not Reading Game Card)
- 3DS Battery - $10
- 3DS Charger - $15
*****Repairs Also Available DS Lite, DSi, DSi Xl*****
NINTENDO WII-U & NINTENDO WII ORIGINAL
- Wii-U GamePad LCD Replacement - $65 (Cracked Screen, Discolored, No Video) (1 Hour Turnaround Time)
- Wii-U Disc Drive Repair / Replacement - $40-$80 (Not Reading Disc, Not Sucking in Disc, Stuck Disc, Grinding Sound)
- Wii-U GamePad Controller Sync - $80 (GamePad not Pairing with Console)
- Wii-U No Video / Sound - $40-$120
- Wii Original Disc Drive Repair - $40 (Not Reading Discs)
- Wii Original No Video - $40
- Power Brick - Wii-U -$20 / Wii Original - $15
- Wii-U / Wii AV Cables - $10
PS VITA / PSP REPAIRS
- PS Vita LCD Screen / Digitizer Replacement - $75 (Cracked Screen, Does not Repond to Touch)
- PS Vita Analog Joystick Replacement - $30
- PS Vita Power Button Replacement - $40
- PSP LCD Screen Replacement - $35
- PSP Analog Joystick Replacement - $20
- PSP UMD Drive Replacement - $50 (Not Reading Games)
OLDER GAMING SYSTEMS
- Please inquire
- Virus Removal - $35
- Blue Screen - $80-$140
- Hard Drive Data Recovery - Please inquire
- Hard Drive Upgrades - $50-$150
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK: (visit our site for more reviews and to leave feedback of your own)
We had so many questions and doubts and he helped us answer all our questions and fixed our 3ds very fast! Thank you for the great service
EC Repairs is without a doubt the best!! Not only did they get my PS3 repaired in amazing time, but they did it for such a great price! If you need Repairs this is definitely the place to go!
I just wanna say that I found these guys on Kijiji for a repair of my son's Xbox 360. I am very impressed with the service both in terms of promptness and professionalism. I would highly recommend them to anyone without the slightest hesitation.
I'm super happy with my ps3! Thanks for your work!
All I can say is I found this place by mistake and WOW Jason was smart. I ended up buying a machine from him not only did he sell it to me but helped me with all my silly questions . In short id tell who would ever listen to me go there they wont be disappointed we gamers out here need him :)
Had the rings of death on my 360. Brought it in and was fixed no problem. I recommend all my friends to this place.Keep up the solid work.
Our Nintendo Wii works like new. So glad we found Jason to fix it. The 6 month warranty made our decision to repair an easy one. We were able to drop the machine off on a Friday and pick it up by Saturday evening! Great for out of towners like us.
Had the nasty YLoD on my PS3. brought it in with me from out of town and they were able to fix it within 24 hours so I wasn't inconvenienced at all during my stay in Edmonton. $90 dollars well spent. Will gladly deal with again in the future.
My xbox had the dreaded stuck disc tray problem and it took him less than 15 minutes to take it all apart and fix in front of me while making it lok super easy. my xbox works great now. I would recommend!
Took my sons xbox in for a repair. The work was done on the spot in no time, it was amazing to watch how expertly he repaired the system. The cost was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend him.
I phoned Edmonton Console Repairs on the morning of November 12th 2012 (a holiday for most people) needing a repair on my sons x-box in time for his birthday the next day (something that I didn't tell him). Took it in an hour later watched him do his magic and was on my way home within half an hour for a very resonable price with a six month warranty. To top it off he gave me some very sensible advice on how to make the x-box components which had failed last a considerable time longer. What more could you want. All I can say is the man knows how to do it right.
Thanks. yours truly Francis Luce
Had a problem with my disc drive, he coulda told me i needed a replace and charged me 80 but he didnt, he did what needed to be done which was only $40 of work, really fast, knowledgeable and pleasant. Definitely going here again for anything else i need.
Cheers Jay, all 6 Xbox 360s work good. Thanks a lot
My Xbox Slim had open tray disc read problem. Fixed it very fast for $40
My PS3 works a lot better than I can remember. Thank you sooooo much! I will let all my friends know about you.
Appreciate your skills. Thank you for your service.
Thanks Jason for the quick repair. Going to tell everyone I know about you.
Hey man, thanks again for the fix, it's working great I played the crap out ofBatman last night and watched a movie all with no issues : ) I will be contacting you soon for that 250gb hard drive upgrade.
Just wanted to say thank you for repairing my PS3!!It was nice to play a game on it without the fan turning on anddrowning out the sound of the game!! You will for sure get my future business!!
Simply Amazing! Very respectful, curious, honest, Reasonable prices, Fast and excellent service with Quality repairs! I will defiantly send business your way!!!! Thank -you so much! I love the extra service and time you take to explain and answer questions, as well as, updates on progress of repairs! very impressed.
Hey Jason, I wanted to thank you for the amazing service with the repair of my Xbox 360 Elite yesterday. I will be telling everyone I know about you and will come back again for sure. Keep up the good work!
I was very pleased with the prompt and amazing work that Jason of edmontonconsolerepairs.ca. I called him with my terrible news of my wii, and within 24 hours of contacting him, we met.He then repaired it within the hour of my visit. It works amazing, as if it was never broken to begin with. He was amazing and I recommend him to anyone for their game console repairs!