Jobs, Construction, trades with in Canada, Ontario.
WANTED Companies for mailbox installations in Oshawa and area for this summer season. All work is time sensitive and you must be able to commit to due dates. The following Required, but not limited to: Holding area to house skids of equipment, concrete pads/ bases Skid steer, truck(s) & trailer Generator Knowledge/experience laying interlocking brick Willing to travel GTA East Oshawa, Whitby, Durham Region CALL OFFICE 1-800-308-2574 EXT 229
WE PAY CASH daily - hourly - or as often as you can come. WE PAY REAL TOP DOLLAR $5 each CASH PAID TODAY I am looking to buy wood 48 x 40 4-way PALLETS if you can bring them to 391 Attwell drive during 8 to 430 Monday to Friday - CAN PAY CASH on drop off for GOOD used 48 x 40 4-way Stringer / Notched Pallets, BLOCK PALLETS, wood 4way skids. . Will pay $5 each cash today.
Plastic $3 - do not really need them buy will buy some good ones
PAY YOU - cash - no minimum Just make Sure they are GOOD pallets - we will say no thank you to broken or rotten skids.
Born out of a relentless desire to set and maintain industry standards, Glenwood Construction was established in 2007 by the father and son team of Glenn and Kevin Stairs.
Having worked together for a number of years on award-winning projects for local builders, they combined their skills to form the foundation of what has become one of the most trusted and recognized names in the Home Improvement and General Contracting marketplace.
With decades of construction experience in the community, they have forged relationships with dozens of suppliers and sub trades of equal standard. Through these partnerships, they have perfected a process that has a unique synchronicity that can only be developed through years of experience working together.
Trust that under the watchful eyes of Glenwood and their tradespeople, your project will be given the attention that it deserves.
Visit the website.
APS Metal Industries [apsmetalindustries.com] was established in 1986 and currently operates out of a 30,000 square foot facility in Pickering, Ontario. With approximately 70 employees we operate two shifts daily, which enables us the flexibility to meet customer requirements for quick delivery. We provide free parking onsite and are located 5 minutes from Pickering GO Station.
Our company has built a strong reputation for customer satisfaction and we are committed to continuous improvement in pre-production planning and high performance manufacturing. Our production capabilities include complete metal fabrication from raw material to finished parts including precise and versatile laser cutting utilizing our Trumpf 4000 and 5000 watt lasers. Dedicated software ensures maximum yield of material.
Equipped with the latest technology, numerous welding stations, a complete machine shop, nine brake presses, hardware inserters, shearing and notching capabilities, single punch presses, and a well equipped clean-up area complete with deburring machinery, we provide a competitive edge in producing parts that meet customer specifications and time constraints.
We service a wide variety of industries including:
- Food Processing Equipment (Hoppers, Chutes, Mixers, etc.)
- Conveyor System Parts
- Environmental Products
- Packaging Machinery Parts
- Electronic Enclosure and cabinets
- Specializing in Stainless Steel Products
Why Work for APS?
In today’s day and age, you have an unlimited number of places you could choose to work. So, why would you choose to work for APS? It starts with the people.
- We are a diverse group of talented individuals that work cohesively as a team.
- The environment that our staff and management have created makes it easy to learn and to grow.
- We prefer to promote internally if and whenever possible to help in career path progression.
- Annual employee reviews and company-wide NPS surveys help us stay focused on what matters to our staff.
- We offer mentorship programs that help build out career paths and goals
Our company is built on a strong foundation of family first mentality. We offer flexible working hours, team lunches/events every quarter, and excellent compensation packages with full health and dental benefits including vision, massage therapy, and orthopedic coverage for all employees. There is a common trend at APS; people that work at APS tend to stay at APS for a long time. This is not a coincidence. We value and respect our employees immensely and work hard every day to help them achieve their best.
Position: Brake Press Setup Operator
- 5yrs experience – specializing in stainless steel equipment, custom sheet metal items
- AMADA & CINCINATTI brake presses, Shears, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Determine cut sizes on parts using correct Bend Allowance calculations
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications.
- Lay out, set up and operate brake press machines and back stops
- Read and interpret drawings or follow verbal instructions to bump, bend, roll, or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Operate metalworking machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
- Measure and mark sheet metal according to templates and layouts
- 5yrs - Specializing in Tungsten Inert Gas arc welding (GTAW) (TIG).
- Operate manual TIG welding equipment & setup Tack and Fit assemblies independently
Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes, examine welds and ensure that the meet standards and/or specifications
Custom fabrication, Machinery or equipment repair, Stainless Steel welding Gas Welding Machine
Types of Materials: Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, & Aluminum alloys in light gauges < 1/8” thick
- Measure and mark sheet metal according to templates and layouts
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintain strong manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, and standing for long periods
- Ability to lift upwards of 50lbs
- Organized, Flexible, Team Player
- Reporting to: Shop Foreman/Supervisor
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$32.00 per hour
In order to provide a safe workplace for everyone, we require that all employees wear a mask when mobile or when social distancing is not possible. Daily temperature checks and daily self symptom screening is also required.
Brake Press Operation: 5 years (preferred)
AMADA or CINCINATTI Brake Press: 5 years (preferred)
Bend Allowance calculations: 5 years (preferred)
TIG Welding: 5 years (preferred)
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW): 5 years (preferred)
Start date: early September
Pay: $38.50/hour on payroll - full time Monday to Friday
Benefits, uniforms, paid vacation provided after 3 month probationary period.
We are a small business running a small fleet of trucks and trailers, as well as buying, refurbishing and selling equipment. We are seeking an experienced trailer mechanic to do fleet repairs, brakes, tires and electrical wiring. AZ preferred, but not required. Work is MOSTLY OUTDOORS in a covered outdoor shop, and yard YEAR ROUND.
Duties include (but are not limited to): adjusting brakes, greasing, repairing lights, body work, PM inspections, door repairs, shunting trailers, ordering parts, welding. Occasional repairs on tractors.
Applicants must be able to work independently (helper will be provided as needed) and have good English written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.