Position: Senior Billing/Reporting Administrator
Salary: $29.15 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, temporary (contract with possibility of extension)
URGENT! Our very important client in the private sector is looking for immediate help for their finance team!
We are looking for a professional with significant billing and reporting experience. Having worked within a large organization would be considered a big asset. The perfect person for this role would be someone proactive who has great research skills and is a master at problem solving.
This position has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person! This could be you! Don't wait and apply today! *The successful candidate must be able to work in Canada and obtain clearance under the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and have a valid OR be able to obtain an Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
- Review complex contracts in order to understand and interpret the accounting and billing implications (amortization/free periods, etc.)
- Ensure billing milestones and project schedules are in accordance with the terms outlined in the contract
- Set up new client details in the financial systems, such as client codes and client records, billing rate calculations, and schedules
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly activities are complete and accurate in the areas of customer billing and that related postings are entered into the accounting systems
- Ensure compliance with legal, tax, and regulatory requirements for customer billings (CRTC, HST, etc.)
- College diploma in a related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a related field
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts
- Strong computer skills, including advanced MS Excel
- Ability to work with complex templates and upload data from enterprise resource planning system billing and reporting modules
- Experience in recording entries in multiple currencies (transactional, functional, and reporting)
- Experience with an ERP system
Please send your resume in Word format to the following address: show contact info
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus. We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial