BRIEF FACTS ON THE
ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY
1. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E. - two thousand years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E., the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned even once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms (race riots against Jews).
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be 850,000.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since WWII, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict: The Arabs are represented by 22 separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish Nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.
14. The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has given them supplies.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The U.N. Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The U.N was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians after Israel lost East Jerusalem to Jordan in Israel's 1948 War of Independence.
19. The U.N. Was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, using the Jewish tombstones to make roads and urinals.
20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
Submitted by the Messianic Community
[These were compiled by a Christian university professor and sent to me by Cathy Welsh].
Items below are from: Bill Wilson,
Word of Life Ministry, www.dailyjot.com
Islamic Slavery in the USA
The Islamic culture is having a domestic impact on America and unless steps are taken to reverse the concept that Islam should be treated as a religion rather than a militant society, US citizens can expect the sovereignty of their nation to be challenged in future years. Honor killings, not a part of the Islamic religion according to scholars, but a part of Islamic culture, increased in 2008. Recent court documents indicate that Islamic child slavery has been on the rise in America. And Islamic militancy in the form of public protests is becoming more common, and more hateful toward both the nation that permits such so-called "religious freedom" and toward the Jewish people.
Slavery, especially child slavery, is part of Islamic culture. The Associated Press reported on December 28th that an Islamic husband and wife were convicted in Los Angeles of child slavery for bringing a 10 year old girl from Egypt to do 24-hour chores in their expensive mansion while living in a dark corner of their garage. The husband, Nasser Ibrahim, was sentenced to three years in federal prison and his wife, Amal Motelib, to 22 months. The report also cited examples of court cases and prison sentences in Michigan and Maryland where Islamists were found committing forced labor and child slavery.
Islamic Racists Demonstrate in Florida Against Israel
In Ft Lauderdale on December 30, Tom Trento of the Florida Security Council caught on tape about 200 Islamists protesting the Israeli invasion of Gaza. They were carrying signs that read "Nuke Israel" and chanting to supporters of Israel across the street in front of the First Baptist Church, saying, "Your mothers are whores," "Go to hell," and "Nuke, Nuke Israel." One woman dressed in a burka, yelled "Murderers, Murderers, go back to the ovens. You need a big oven, that's what you need," an obvious reference to the ovens that burned Jewish bodies during the Holocaust. An Imam led about 75 Islamists in prayer and chanting on the sidewalk "Allah akbar ('Allah is great')." The protest then broke into violent shouting and demonstrating lasting through the night. Police protected the peaceable pro-Israel supporters when the violent jihadists moved across the street to intimidate and attack them. One protester said that Muslims need to do a better job educating Americans on the beauty of Islam. (???)
EDITOR'S NOTE: I believe it is time to send some of these racists back to whatever country they came from. They come here to enjoy the freedoms of America. They then use this freedom to spew their racist and religious venom against the Jews. Later, they will use this perverted religious fervor in violent attacks against America and Europe.
Pls pray for the peace of Jerusalem.