Jobs, Office mgr, receptionist with in Canada, Ontario, Toronto, City of Toronto.
Full Job Description
Revera is a leading owner, operator and investor in the senior living sector. We offer seniors’ apartments, independent living, assisted living, memory care and long term care. We understand how to create the best experience for people living in a Revera home. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a life of purpose, and we create environments that make that possible.
Our mission is to celebrate the human spirit in every way possible – and that applies to both our residents and our employees. There’s a lot that goes into being a member of our team – and there’s a lot that you’ll get out of the experience too. We go the extra mile to ensure that each member of our staff feels safe, secure, enriched and empowered in their role. So that everyone under our roof is given the opportunity to thrive, grow and make the most of every day.
Vaccines are a proven, safe and powerful weapon in our battle against COVID-19. Now that vaccines are widely available and recognizing that many of our staff are already vaccinated, vaccination will be a condition of employment for new hires, except when impossible due to legitimate, established exceptions. The vaccine must be a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by Health Canada. This is one more important step to protect both our residents and staff as we continue to battle this deadly virus.
Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and professional manner, representative of Revera.
- To answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller's inquiries in a positive, professional manner;
- To redirect calls as appropriate and take clear, concise messages when required;
- To greet, assist and direct all visitors;
- To pick up and sort internal mail;
- To stamp, deliver and maintain mail machine for external mail;
- To prepare packages and arrange courier pick up;
- To arrange meeting room schedule and bookings;
- To update phone and distribution lists;
- To maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized reception area;
- To assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- To complete other duties as assigned;
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct.
- Above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in reception is considered an asset;
- Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail)
$24–$28 an hour
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request.
Full Job Description
The Office Administrator position over sees a dynamic task list with involvement in phones to office organization to assisting the Executive Director, A/P and A/R with assistance from the controller. This is an exciting role with abundant room for strategy and creativity.
The Front Desk person works with multiple stakeholders, reporting directly to the Executive Director and controller to ensure phones, general office tasks, payables, receivables, employee on-borading and communication are running smoothly. Due to its high level of exposure across the organization a high degree of maturity and professionalism is required, as well as effective communication skills (written and verbal).
Key responsibilities include:
- Event assistance – contributing to event plans & critical paths, (content development - themes/deck/media/collateral material), and logistics, including venue research, regional engagement, working with volunteers.
- Front Desk/Reception: Answer and direct incoming calls and deliveries, organize maintenance/cleaning and office supplies.
- Accounts Payable: Enter invoices and expenses for payment/approval by controller.
- Accounts Receivable: Enter invoices for payment from clients, following up with payment schedule.
- College certificate or bachelor’s degree in a field related to events.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products namely: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Quickbooks.
In summary our team needs you to:
- Demonstrate coordination and time management coupled with strong communication skills
- Be detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be a self-starter who demonstrates innovative approaches to problem solving
- Work effectively with a variety of cross functional teams
- Thrive in a collaborative, problem solving atmosphere with shared goals
- Enjoy working independently in a small creative work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Full Job Description
Specific Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Coordinate and maintain all visitor relations and related records;
- Provide reception services to staff and visitors, including the operation of a multi-line telephone console;
- Perform the function of Document Controller;
- Provides general support to Directorate.
Office Administrator Mandatory Skills:
- Effective oral and written communication skills, which include a superior working knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation;
- Strong planning and organizational skills, the use of independent judgment and action, confidentiality, time management;
- Strong secretarial and administrative skills, attention to detail, and flexibility to work with changing priorities and under pressure;
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook knowledge and general competency with computers;
- Good interpersonal skills and discretion are required in this position to deal with a wide variety of people and personalities and adapt their own style accordingly;
- Organizing and coordinating skills are required for effective multi-tasking, as is the ability to focus on the task at hand.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26-$30.00 per hour
Full Job Description
IBI Group is involved in several large transit infrastructure projects that include a wide variety of stakeholders and very large project teams. We are looking for a skilled administrative assistant, organizer, and problem solver to support two of our project teams. An individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining accuracy and order would be the ideal candidate.
Most of the Things You’ll Work On
Support the Stakeholder Engagement Lead, Project Coordinators, Contracting Authority, and other team members in managing the day-to-day administrative duties, demonstrating excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy in all tasks
Support the project team in the preparation of agendas and briefings for stakeholder meetings and produce minutes of meetings ensuring all information is properly recorded on the document management solution
Create, manage and update of core project materials including presentations, meeting minutes, memos, sign off sheets, engagement checklists, tailoring messages to specific audiences
Plan and deliver workshops, working groups, meetings and focus groups
Ensure stakeholder records are kept up-to-date and reflect latest contact and engagement activities
Research, populate, and manage the event tracker to record all project presentations, briefings, and workshops
Report, evaluate, and analyse, including maintenance of stakeholder needs, in partnership with Discipline Leads and Project Team members
Maintain of accurate audit trails and stakeholder engagement documents
You'll Need To Have
College diploma or certification in a relevant field
Ideally experience undertaking a similar project support coordination role on a major infrastructure development project
Demonstrated success working in a complex project environment
Experience with the full Microsoft Office Suite including platform sharing applications
Document control software would be advantageous
Excellent project administrative skills
Ability to work independently and within a fast-paced project schedule
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
We are seeking a Full time Office Assistant who is organized, proactive & detail oriented . Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multi task, comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment & having exceptional communication skills.
• Reliable vehicle for occasional travel throughout Toronto
• Self-starter who works well independently
• Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
• Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, fax, scanner, etc.)
• Superior organizational skills & Dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
• Excellent computer skills
Immediate opening for Receptionist position. Position is responsible for checking patients in for appointments, pre screening questions, temperature checks, answering phone calls, verifying patient information, and other office tasks.
Hours are Monday -Thursday 7 AM - 4:30 PM and Friday 7 AM - 11:30 AM