Jobs, Healthcare with in Canada.
Looking to see if there are any caregivers in my local area between Middleton and Aylesford that may be needing a few respite hours for their loved one . I currently work with Seniors in an adult day program and I currently have 4-6 hours available on Monday's.
I can offer companionship, light house cleaning , meal prep and cognitive activities.
I am a qualified Human service worker with 35 years experience in the field . Please contact me if interested.
20 plus years experience
record of employment available
CPR/WHMIS/Food Handlers Course/ Reliable Vehicle/security check available/ Abuse registry available
Travel mainland Nova Scotia (Live in option only)
Annapolis valley (Daily care)
Karen @ 902 385 5456
Call or text any time
Senior Homecare by Angels has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CCA!
Join Our Team of Angels!
If you would love to be someone's angel, bring them comfort, joy and needed assistance so they can continue to live in their own home, we want to hear from you!
We believe happy and content angels make the best employees! That is why we offer:
Valuable one-on-one time with clients
Providing care to another is not a 9-5 job. We operate 24/7, 365 days per year, whenever someone needs help. Therefore, we are looking for people who are willing and have availability to work a variety of shifts and times.
What we are looking for:
CCA certification or training (students are welcome to apply!)
Must have a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
Must be certified in CPR/First Aid, or willing to become certified within one month of hire
Previous experience with providing care to a vulnerable individual(s)
Previous experience caring for individuals with dementia and/or dementia skills training is preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today!
For more information, including employee reviews, check out our website:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 - 48 per week
Salary: $18.10-$20.10 per hour
Extended health care
We are looking to hire a kind and passionate individual who is willing to work with a young adult with a learning disability in the Hythe/Beaverlodge area. No experience is necessary, on-going training will be provided. Starting wage is $18/hour or higher depending on experience. A valid Class 5 driver’s license; access to a reliable vehicle and applicable insurance is needed. A Police check complete with a Vulnerable Sector Check is a condition of employment. Please send your resume to email@example.com , or text or call 780 402 5943 for more information
Full Job Description
About the Team:
AGF’s Human Resources Department is comprised of a team of professionals that provide a full suite of human resources services from a strategic and operations perspective. To be successful the team focuses on meeting the current and future needs of the business and demonstrates both thought leadership and a disciplined practical approach to the human resources practices required at AGF to enable our success. We ultimately have the accountability and responsibility to deliver and retain the talent that the business needs in order to effectively realize its’ strategies. To achieve our goals, we build trusted relationships and collaborate with business leaders to understand and help shape the current and future human resource needs of our businesses; work to increase leadership capability and deepen employee engagement across all AGF’s businesses.
About the Role:
The role’s mandate will be to provide general support to the human resources team and to assist in the facilitation of all human resources programs, and functions. In addition, the mandate will require the Human Resources Coordinator to lead the full recruitment cycle for the hiring of Cop-ops/Interns, and to assist with the recruitment of other positions.
You may be at the beginning of your career but already have aspirations of growing your career in the field of human resources and are eager to learn and make a contribution. You enjoy diversity and would be described as detailed oriented with great organization skills. If this describes you, then you will find this role attractive.
- Provide a high level of value-add service to HR partners, employees and leaders across the company.
- Assist in meeting the day-to-day HR operational needs (i.e. Workday employee changes) of the HR team and employees across the organization, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in processing requests to optimize the experience of employees at AGF.
- Lead the recruitment of co-op/interns, from understanding needs, building relationships with schools, sourcing candidates, to screening and filling vacancies.
- Assist the Recruiter in fulfilling talent requisitions as required as required.
- Prepare information packages for employees; new hire orientations, training packages, etc.
- Assist with the maintenance of HRIS, and new employee set ups.
- Schedule meetings as requested, i.e. new employee orientation sessions, and provide other administrative support to the team, and monitoring of the general mail box.
- Track and process HR related expenses.
- Under the guidance of the Human Resources Business Partner maintain the organization structures, audit and address any discrepancies or points of concern with the Human Resources Business Partner.
- Partner with HR colleagues to offer insight and ideas for HR solutions.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A University or College Diploma, preferably in business specializing in Human Resources, or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as a Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant, preferred
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Highly organized, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, and attention to detail.
- Good relationship management skills, with the ability to interact with people at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.00-$30.00 per hour
Everbright Healthcare Centre is hiring Massage Partners! We have the best location and facilities! You will work for yourself, or you will be your own Boss! Why not make us a call to have a look on site: 403-8371486?
Coruca Home Care is seeking seniors who needs home care support, meal planning and exercise
Parksville / Nanaimo / coming soon to Victoria
One call does it all
Carolyn Costello- Rugere
We are now hiring at Mountainview Safety for several positions under the following roles:
Certified OFA 3
Licensed EMR & PCP (AB)
Licensed EMR & PCP (BC)
With 20 years in the industry Mountainview has integrated with many companies as the go to industrial safety company across BC and offers a diverse range of positions from event first aid to medical personnel on oil and gas sites. We offer competitive wages and accommodations in Dawson Creek and Fort St John BC for employees flying in to work.
Candidates should; be fit for duty daily and pass drug and alcohol testing, have a clean class 5 driver abstract, be able to work away from home for extended periods of time, demonstrate a positive attitude, be self-motivated, be reliable, and be flexible.
Hours of work will vary with lots of opportunity for overtime.
Positions vary from rotational to shirt work, day or night shifts
Tickets required (however if you do not have these, MSS offers training at a reduced rate if hired)
Experience in the oil and gas industry is an asset but not required.
Send your resume, driver’s abstract and current tickets to: